WE ARE OPEN!
Posted on: 3 June
As we ease back into Club operations, we would like to advise of a few changes we have made to follow Strict Public Health Orders and Social Distancing Laws.
Things will be a little different and will take some getting used to, but we are here to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one each time .
SERVICE CHANGES (from Thursday June 4, 2020)
- Bar & Brasserie service – Members & guests CAN now approach the bar to purchase drinks. Patrons must return to their seat to consume all drinks and should not gather and mingle at any time.
Food CAN be ordered from the brasserie counter. Patrons must return to their seats, staff will serve your meals to your tables.
Patrons must stand on the designated marked areas when at the bar, keno counter, TAB kiosk or brasserie counter.
- Clubhouse operating hours – The clubhouse will be open from 9am – 7 days a week. Monday & Tuesday the club will close at 5.30pm. Wednesday – Sunday closing hours will be dependent on trade.
- Brasserie hours – Lunch, 7 Days, 12-3pm | Dinner, Wednesday – Saturday 5-8.30pm, Sunday 5-8pm. Closed for Dinner on Monday and Tuesday nights.
- Services available – The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace, Cafe menu, Sports Bar & Balcony, TAB, Keno and Gaming areas will be open.
- Patron limits apply – Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. Numbers are limited to 1 person per 4sqm within the clubhouse. Each area will be set with furniture to accommodate the maximum capacity of each area. Furniture must not be rearranged at any time. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Brasserie bookings – Bookings for lunch and dinner are essential. Bookings of groups of more than 10 are not permitted. Limits on booking times may need to be imposed during busy periods to ensure all members have an opportunity to access the facilities.
- Smoking areas – The designated smoking areas have changed slightly to allow increased seating for dining.
Smoking is no longer permitted on the Sports Bar Balcony, this is now a dining area.
Smoking IS permitted in the “outdoor” gaming room, whilst still following the area capacity limits. Patrons can also smoke down stairs in the under cover area near the 18th green. This area is only for smoking and should not be an area to gather. Social distancing must be followed at all times. Patron must return to their clubhouse seats as soon as possible.
- Clubhouse signage – We have placed COVID signage throughout the clubhouse to assist members with area capacities and following public health orders. Please follow the instructions of staff and signage to ensure compliance at all times.
- Sanitising stations – We have sanitiser located in various locations throughout the club. ALL patrons must use sanitiser when entering these zones.
We hope that these restrictions will only be in place for a short period of time and that there will be a further easing of restrictions in the not too distant future.In the meantime, we ask that you please respect and understand the Staff’s position in ensuring that the Club remains compliant. Please do not enter the club if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Please contact the Club or visit our Facebook page for further updates.