CURRENT GOLF COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Posted on: 2 July
Please ensure that you adhere to the following at all times:
- Score card return will be located in the downstairs golf office. No more than 1 person is permitted in the golf office at a time.
- Ice will now only be provided to hired SRGC carts.
- Water coolers have been removed from the golf course.
- Loan towels are no longer available from the Pro Shop.
The following temporary rules apply for your safety:
- Flagsticks to remain in the hole at all times. No penalty for removing the flag. Players are encouraged to place their glove on to retrieve the ball from the hole and when handling the NTP marker.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course. 30cm preferred lie now applies (placed) in bunkers. Players are encouraged to use their foot and or club to smooth out their footprints and divot.
- Players can mark their own card. Players should confer with their marker verbally confirming their score on each hole, there is no requirement for the marker to sign the card. Players are responsible for entering their own score in the computer which will be deemed correct.
It is imperative that all social distance rules that have been stipulated by the government are adhered to at all times. Our staff will be enforcing these strict measures. Action will be taken against any person who does not follow these rules. We expect all members and guests show respect to our staff who are here risking their own health to serve you.
Please take care of yourself and each other.
Craig Scott – CEO