The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace
Modern Australian dining
The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace is located inside Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club.
A favoured destination by locals and visitors alike, the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace offers a relaxed dining experience with stunning views of our beautiful 18th fairway.
Our Executive Chef Michael Cronin has over 20 years’ experience in various establishments and cuisines. He has worked in 5 star hotels, clubs, modern Australian, Italian and Asian restaurants and also pub bistros. You can expect to find Michael’s own unique take on his Mediterranean and Asian inspired meals along with the usual club favourites.
Changing seasonally, Chef Michael uses only the freshest seasonal produce to create dishes that will delight your taste buds and have you coming back for more.
Be sure to check out our delicious and very popular Chef’s Specials board, there’s something new almost every day!
For our little guests, the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace offers a kids menu with all the usual favourites. Kids also receive an activity pack, ice-cream and a drink with their meal. But let’s face it, it’s not the food they come for, our little visitors love our state of the art outdoor playground. Kids are entertained for hours, which means mum & dad can sit and relax while enjoying a cheeky cocktail, a cold beer or one of the many other drinks available from our Sports Bar.
Make the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace your new favourite destination, you won’t be disappointed!
Our services have been temporarily modified to comply with Strict Public Health Orders and Social Distancing Laws.
- Operating hours – The clubhouse will be open from 9am – 7 days a week. Monday & Tuesday the club will close at 6pm. Wednesday – Sunday closing hours will be dependent on trade.
- Services available – The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace, Cafe menu, Sports Bar & Balcony, TAB, Keno and Gaming areas will be open.
- Patron limits apply – Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. Numbers are limited to 1 person per 4sqm within the clubhouse. Each area will be set with furniture to accommodate the maximum capacity of each area. Furniture must not be rearranged at any time. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Brasserie bookings – Bookings for lunch and dinner is essential. Bookings of groups of more than 10 are not permitted.
- Brasserie hours – Lunch, 7 Days, 12-3pm | Dinner, Wednesday – Saturday 5-8.30pm, Sunday 5-8pm.
Closed for Dinner on Monday and Tuesday nights.
- Take away service – Our Takeaway food and drinks menu will remain for now. Cocktails, tap beer and Tap CC & Dry will not be available for takeaway from Monday. The take away menu may change depending on availability of certain items.
- Playground – Our kids playground is currently closed until further notice.
Limits on booking times may need to be imposed during busy periods to ensure all members have an opportunity to access the facilities.
Approaching the bar is not permitted at any time, staff will provide drink service to your table. Patrons must be seated at all times.
Please follow the instructions of staff and signage to ensure compliance at all times.
LUNCH 7 days, 12 – 3pm
DINNER Wednesday – Saturday 5 – 8.30pm | Sunday 5 – 8pm
CLOSED MON & TUES NIGHTS
CAFE RIDGE HOURS:
7 days, from 9am until close.
Brasserie Booking Policy:
- A Booking can not exceed 10 people per booking.
- Bookings are essential by phone: 9627-7081.
Due to public health orders and current restrictions, sharing of food is not permitted.
Our serving and cleaning procedures:
- Tables and chairs will be completely sanitised before and after each booking.
- Sanitiser will be available for guests to use.
- Furniture and chairs are arranged to be compliant with social distancing laws, therefore furniture cannot be re arranged.
- Paper menus will be given to each guest and disposed of after each use.
- Cutlery will be served in individual pouches.
- Salt and pepper will be offered as portion size sachets.
- All staff will wear a fresh set of gloves when delivering meals and drinks to the table, as well as when clearing plates or glasses.
- Staff will ensure the dining area is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- Bathrooms will receive extra be cleaning, including sanitisation of seats, door handles and basin areas. Paper hand towel is encouraged to be use when touching areas such as door handles whilst in the bathroom.
- Table service is provided throughout your dining experience. No bar service is allowed. All patrons must be seated at all times.
Patrons must ensure social distancing is practiced at times whilst in our venue.
Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance with social distancing and area capacities.
TAKE AWAY SERVICE:
Available Wednesday — Sunday.
ORDERING TIMES: 5pm — 8PM
- Phone orders only, walk in orders discouraged so we can maintain social distancing and numbers allowed in our venue at once
- Pick up from the club’s main entrance
- Contactless credit/debit card payment preferred
- Take away food can not be consumed in the club
Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club practices the Responsible Serving of Alcohol at all times.