The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace
Modern Australian dining
The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace is located inside Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club.
A favoured destination by locals and visitors alike, the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace offers a relaxed dining experience with stunning views of our beautiful 18th fairway.
Our Executive Chef Michael Cronin has over 20 years’ experience in various establishments and cuisines. He has worked in 5 star hotels, clubs, modern Australian, Italian and Asian restaurants and also pub bistros. You can expect to find Michael’s own unique take on his Mediterranean and Asian inspired meals along with the usual club favourites.
Changing seasonally, Chef Michael uses only the freshest seasonal produce to create dishes that will delight your taste buds and have you coming back for more.
Be sure to check out our delicious and very popular Chef’s Specials board, there’s something new almost every day!
For our little guests, the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace offers a kids menu with all the usual favourites. Kids also receive an activity pack, ice-cream and a drink with their meal. But let’s face it, it’s not the food they come for, our little visitors love our state of the art outdoor playground. Kids are entertained for hours, which means mum & dad can sit and relax while enjoying a cheeky cocktail, a cold beer or one of the many other drinks available from our Sports Bar.
Make the Ridge Brasserie & Terrace your new favourite destination, you won’t be disappointed!
see menu tab
LUNCH 7 days, 12 – 3pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday | 5 – 8.30pm
Friday | 5-9pm
Sunday | 5 – 8pm
CLOSED MONDAY NIGHTS
CAFE RIDGE HOURS:
7 days, from 9am until close.
Brasserie Booking Policy:
- Bookings are essential by phone: 9627-7081.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
Our services have been temporarily modified to comply with Public Health Orders and Social Distancing Laws.
- Club hours The clubhouse will be open from 9am – 7 days a week.
Monday the club will close at 6pm.
Tuesday – Sunday closing hours will be dependent on trade.
- Services available The Ridge Brasserie & Terrace, Cafe menu, Sports Bar & Balcony, TAB, Keno and Gaming areas are open.
- Patron limits apply Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have a patron capacity in our venue. Once this limit is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue. Numbers are limited to 1 person per 2sqm within the clubhouse and outside dining areas.
- Brasserie bookings Bookings for lunch and dinner are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Playground Our playground is open, children must be supervised at all times.
Patrons must be seated inside and must NOT co-mingle with other groups.
Please follow the instructions of staff, the Covid Safe Marshall and signage to ensure compliance at all times.
Our serving and cleaning procedures:
- Tables and chairs are completely sanitised before and after each booking or group.
- Sanitiser is available for guests to use.
- Furniture is arranged to be compliant with social distancing laws, therefore furniture cannot be re arranged. Please ask staff for assistance if more chairs are required.
- Paper menus are given to each guest and disposed of after each use.
- Cutlery is served in individual pouches.
- Salt and pepper is offered as portion size sachets.
- Staff will ensure the bar, dining and gaming areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
- High touch areas are covid cleaned during several scheduled times throughout the day.
- Bathrooms will receive extra cleaning, including sanitisation of seats, door handles and basin areas. Paper hand towel is encouraged to be use when touching areas such as door handles whilst in the bathroom.
- Patrons must ensure social distancing of 1.5m is practiced at all times whilst in our venue.
Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance, with social distancing, hygiene and area capacities.
Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club practices the Responsible Serving of Alcohol at all times.